LADYKASHMIR OHIO SCHOOL OF MODERN BELLY

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

LADYKASHMIR OHIO SCHOOL OF MODERN BELLY

funky embellished jeans,by Deniz,Charette,ladykashmir 
1624 Wyoming st, dayton, OH 45410 (937) 760-2795 goddesskashmir.webs.com
ann saucier, ‎ - Apr 24, 2011
this lady is moving into the future with rapid speed, So creative, one of the Dayton originals,patented,with the stamp of fine art on embellished jeans,portraits jewelry,dance instruction,this list of gifts and qualification,s are endless, my pride and joy ,you inspire me every day,Ohio belly dance studio,and funky,embellished jeans, store, i,m happy to say she is my beautiful daughter, thanks honey for the art, and beauty,your the best,
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? Yes 500.yes


1 people found this review helpful. Was this review helpful? 2050,yes
bozenka ‎ - Apr 24, 2011
i have a pair of sexy embellished jeans on order,and i am so satisfied with my ornate salsa belly dance bra thanks my dear lady Kashmir,see you this summer at the festival,,,,
armond de sanseuir ‎ - Apr 14, 2011
i purchased a salsa crystal beaded belly dancer bra for my daughter Isabel. it was Isabels 16th birthday. when we come to the states we always visit the amazing lady kashmir. thank you sincerely your friend and devoted fan armond de sanseuir   
LADYKASHMIR ‎ - Apr 14, 2011
I want to thank my wonderful customers , friends and fans for all the love and support in my new belly dance studio,and funky jean store, it is truly my pleasure,To supply a beautiful quality product ,all my creations are made in the highest standers of professionalism, and I teach with the same belief as , do i perform, to satisfy my customers with beauty quality ,And know my motto.a world with the highest quality of art is a world full of beauty ,love ladykashmir,Deniz Charette,LLC.copy right 2011,
ms. teresa ‎ - Apr 12, 2011
i have been to lady kashmir lovely store. i purchased a pair of embellished jeans. and i am over joyed with the beauty and the durability and superior quality that all her creations are made with .i am more than satisfied with both dance instruction and quality of merchandise she offers . i already have my second pair on order. and if your looking for a superior belly dance teacher . lady kashmir Ohio belly dance studio is the place to be.